Return to forum list page
|Anonymous||Get to Know Details of New Changes to OSRS Crystal Weapons on Aug 8th||2019-08-10 01:32:09|
|Anonymous||This week sees some changes and adjustments to improve OSRS Song of the Elves related content. Here you could learn the details of Zalcano, the Gauntlet and other changes.
Adjustment to OSRS Zalcano
1. Zalcano’s symbols now take slightly longer before dealing damage.
2. The damage taken when standing beneath Zalcano after she’s been knocked down has been reduced.
3. The quick-pass option on Zalcano’s prison barrier has been removed.
4. The falling rocks during the Zalcano encounter now deal damage when hitting the floor, rather than the player to be consistent with other similar mechanics.
5. Zalcano now takes a consistent amount of time to destroy the glowing rock.
6. Zalcano’s death animation has been extended in order to prevent her from reappearing for a brief moment.
7. The drops from the Golem will now only be given to the player who deals the most damage.
Adjustment to the Gauntlet OSRS
1. When creating items within the Gauntlet, the interface will remain open provided players have the ingredients to create other items.
2. Killing a duplicate tier 3 creature within the Gauntlet will now have a guaranteed chance to drop a different powerful weapon component. This was previously a 1/2 change.
3. The scoreboard in the Gauntlet lobby has been extended to display players’ deaths and the global deaths for each version of the Gauntlet.
Adjustment to Crystal Weapons
Crystal weapons and shields with 2500 charges (or brand new ones) will now stack in the bank. These will not automatically stack in the bank after players log in, but will be converted whenever they are equipped or gain/lose any charges.
Are you satisfied with these Song of the Elves content changes? In addition, you could buy cheap OSRS gold from professional RSorder with 5% free bonus.||2019-08-10 01:32:48|